Thursday, July 11, 2019

Not Happy, probably ANNOYED....

Picture Cairo's expression on M's face....

So let me tell you what it is like from my perspective; yes I know it is not about me, I get it.  But (there are always buts) when I get the face that Cairo displays, in the photo above, on M's face, I know she is not happy, probably REALLY annoyed.  My Grandmother Dobson often displayed that face when she was annoyed and not humored. Yes, you AWL have seen that face if you have know her for some time.  That is what I got both visits today.  I am sure she is, somewhere in that head, fearful and uncertain about what is going on. I think that AWL of us would be in the same state of mind if we were in her shoes.  But I got to believe that beyond this veil of uncertainty and fear there is real HOPE.  She is doing much better on the breathing without much ventilator assist. Her BP is good/stable for now.  And the fever seems to be gone.  So you AWL are doing a Gr-8! job.

Tomorrow decisions will be made and I ask that number one on your list of things to pray about or generate positive energy is:  Ventricle pressure to subside and become normal.  I think this may affect many of her bodily functions and also creating that "look". I did not sleep last night much because I know what is on the menu for Melissa medically. I know that if two or more people agree on one thing it will be defeated.  So let's beat the pressure deep inside her brain and the area of injury to come in line with your prayers and positive thoughts. I have seen actual medical miracles happen in my own family and I know it is possible. I have seen the bright light of healing. I have seen her beautiful smile, however fleeting, you have also friends.

So on your List:  Pressure in the Brain, I am adding, dissolve any blood clots (pretty much part of the routine when you don't move much), NO more Fevers and normal blood pressure values. Basically we need a semi-not totally, which I jokingly referred to many times with my Parents in their last days, a "Lazuras moment".  She is in some sort of "cave" right now....waiting to be called out.

*there were no New Testament Characters harmed in the writing of this blog.  The use of Cairo's photo was granted by her Pupperooni Agency in Annecy FR.  Melissa Ix is a member of ASLA.  #breathe #believe and as always #hydrate


No comments:

Post a Comment