Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Reluctance

“USS Reluctance”

Oh no, not the Mr. Roberts reference!  Yes.  

I was not there today, I spent the day at Studio HIP to make sure things were on schedule.  The field reports I received on Melissa were once again a step in the right direction and then backwards.  Melissa seems to be reluctant or is not aware that when they try to get her off the tube and onto another method of oxygen delivery, she needs to relax and breathe.  Agitation and defiance is not the way to heal.  

Maybe the medications are not making her think as clear as needed.  Sedation has many varying degrees.  I trust what the Team is doing, but I wonder if Melissa understands or trusts.  Maybe she is fearful and confused.  Maybe she needs a “liberty” to get off the slow progressing ship and on a more positive proactive route?  I will be there for M tomorrow and give her all of my positive energy.  She is surrounded by love and positive encouragement.  

So for those who are praying or have a group of “prayer warriors” let’s get specific.  Focus on Melissa’s understanding, peace and surrender to the healing force that envelopes her.  I believe and I support your efforts to defeat a reluctant spirit that would rob her of the victory she so richly deserves.

Again #breathe #relax #heal 2 scrambled eggs, hashtag and some whole wheat toast dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment